eCollections at Emily Carr is a platform that collects, showcases and preserves works created by the ECU community and items related to the University’s history. Content is freely accessible to the public. Our current collections include:
- Academic Calendar Archive
- Archival Photograph Collection
- Degree Exhibition Documentation
- Graduate Student Theses Collection
- Student Publications
- Wosk Masterworks Print Collection
We are currently focused on building digital collections that highlight the scholarly and creative output of ECUAD students, faculty, and staff. eCollections is currently collecting materials in the following areas:
- Masters’ theses
- Degree exhibition images
- Digitized materials from the ECUAD archives and special collections
- Scholarly + creative research outcomes by faculty and staff at ECUAD
eCollections administrator, Systems + Technical Services Librarian
Visit our library website for information about library services, news + announcements
General Inquiries & Reference Services:
Visit us in person:
Ron Burnett Library + Learning Commons
Emily Carr University of Art + Design
520 East 1st Ave
Arca: BC's Post Secondary Digital Library
eCollections at Emily Carr is part of Arca: a collaborative initiative to support the development and implementation of digital repositories at BC post-secondary institutions. Foundational to the creation of the proposed Provincial Digital Library, Arca is a province-wide network of institutional repositories that:
- provides access to faculty and student research output across multiple post-secondary institutions via a cross-repository search layer
- supports the management of institutional digital assets
- showcases BC as a hub for knowledge creation across Canada and around the world.
Arca is built on Islandora, a Canadian-developed open-source platform currently in use at over 100 public and private institutions worldwide. This shared platform provides post-secondary institutions with open-access repositories for research, theses, and any other digital assets they wish to make available to the wider community.
eCollections is managed by the Emily Carr University Library in accordance with established guidelines. These guidelines and procedures are subject to change.
To submit your publication, research, or creative output to eCollections at Emily Carr, please contact the administrators.
Button images can be credited to Slidesgo Freepick Stories (Student Research button).